KilnDirect, Inc. can accept biodiesel by-products such as glycerin and/or methanol for the purpose of separation and resale. This is a process we have had in place for approximately 6 years to have these material accepted into KilnDirect, Inc.
- Sample of material along with description of material submitted for analysis.
- Pricing will be determined after sample is analyzed and accepted.
- We can either provide transportation on our trucks or set up transportation with an outside carrier.
Physical Separation of products
- KilnDirect, Inc. has several operations in place at this time for unique streams generated by our customers.
- KilnDirect, Inc. provides physical separation of liquid from solids allowing us to send back the expensive liquids to our customers for reuse. The non-hazardous solids are blended into our fuel program. All this material is burned at a cement kiln.
Copier toner processing through our engineered Alternate Solids Fuel (ASF) program
- We offer a unique process that allows us to safely and efficiently process toner into a solid fuel. Our process addresses the associated dusting issues, thus eliminating the environmental and health/safety concerns typically associated with this material.
Fully equipped analytical laboratory
- KilnDirect, Inc. has significant room available for expansion along with equipment already purchased to provide distillation capabilities for the right application.
- We would welcome an opportunity to discuss these future capabilities to determine the viability of partnering with the right customer.